Andover Audio Songbird Music Streamer
Turn your old amp into a modern streaming audio system. Set up a kitchen or bedroom podcast/audio book system. High-res streaming, digital and analog outs
Easily access and stream all your favorite services including Qobuz, Spotify, TIDAL, and iHeartRadio internet radio over your Wi-Fi network with the free Andover Audio app. Supports up to 192-24 resolution. Play music off your NAS, and easily hide it away, preserving the look of a vintage system.
- Enjoy radio stations, podcasts, and music streamed through the Internet
- Stream lossless music files from high-res services (up to 24-bit/192 kHz)
- Plugs into any audio system, new or old
- Connects to your Wi-Fi network
- Airplay, DLNA (NAS drives), and Bluetooth
- Ultra-compact design
- Velcro strip to hide it behind anything
Inputs: 1 x analog 3.5 mm minijack, 1 x digital optical
Network and Wireless: Ethernet, 2.4G WiFi b/g/n, Bluetooth, AirPlay
Outputs: 1 x analog 3.5 mm minijack, 1 x digital optical
Dimensions (WHD): 3.4" x 3.2" x 1"
Included Accessories: 5 V/1 A DC power supply, USB power cable, 0.5 m Toslink to Mini Toslink cable, 1 m 3.5” mini to dual RCA cable, 1” x 1.5” velcro strip (to attach Songbird to, as Andover says "your stand or dog")