Abyss Diana Headphones
The world's thinnest boutique headphone
Abyss Headphones came about from the need for a superior way to listen to music. The goal was to design a unique transducer using the lowest driver mass possible combined with finely tuned resonance control and acoustics to completely maximize the personal enjoyment of music, particularly high resolution digital.
Abyss' research led it on a path to creating proprietary methods utilizing unique materials to produce a very thin planar diaphragm of exceptional speed. Custom high power neodymium magnets and a highly optimized magnetic field reduce driver distortions even further, allowing for great clarity and detail to reproduced sound with smooth tone and exceptional bandwidth.
Diana planar speaker drivers are modeled after the famous AB-1266, considered by many as the finest headphone money can buy. Deep bass, very real vocals, and smooth clear highs with near perfect piano and guitar, Diana let's you enjoy music as life in a classy timeless design.
Each Diana is hand-made in New York using the finest materials, laser engraved with her signature model and serial number and comes with the cable type of your choice and matching canvas leather carry case. Feel this headphone in your hands to appreciate the quality of ABYSS.
- Diana is machined, finished, and carefully hand assembled in New York, USA
- The thinnest boutique headphone in the world sculpted from aircraft grade aluminum for incredible strength
- Sporty leathers and soft Alcantara®, custom exotic skins available
- High-tech ceramic finish has her looking good
- EMotion headband magnetically adjusts and contours your head for a comfortable fit
- Diana is an amazing concert for one, front row seats always
- Designed to wear indoors or out, Winter, Spring, Summer, and Fall- Diana is one tough chic
- Choose from a trio of dress -- Black Onyx, Arctic White, or Coffee
- USA made dual zipper canvas carry case with leather accents and accessory pockets for easy travel
- Weight 330 grams
- Impedance 40 ohms
- Sensitivity 91 dB/mw
- Includes cable by JPS Labs, length 1.5 meter/5 FT, with choice of 3.5 mm, 2.5 mm balanced, 4 pin XLR or 4.4 mm balanced plug (Additional cables may be purchased separately)
- Large 63 mm patent-pending planar speakers deliver stunning sound