AudioQuest Blizzard Power Cable
A 12-gauge, semi-solid concentric PSC+ cable with ZERO Tech, GND, and 72 V DBS
Blizzard uses only AudioQuest's very purest copper: 100% Perfect-Surface Copper+ (PSC+). Both superior metal and conductor geometry greatly reduce ear-fatiguing Transient Intermodulation (TIM) Distortion.
- Perfect-Surface Copper+ (PSC+) Conductors
- True-Concentric Conductors Minimize Strand Interaction & Magnetic Confusion
- Ground Noise Dissipation Technology (US Patent # 9,373,439)
- ZERO (No) Characteristic Impedance (50Hz – 1MHz) Enables Uncompressed Current Transfer
- 72VDC Dielectric Bias System (US Patent #7,126,055)
- Directionally Controlled ConductorsHigh-purity True-concentric Psc+ & Lgc Conductors
Uncompressed High-current Transfer
While many AC power cables feature low DC resistance in order to accommodate the demand for high current, a cable’s characteristic impedance is also crucial for optimal performance. Unlike most AC cables that constrict or compress an audio-provoked transient, AudioQuest AC cables combine low DC resistance and ZERO (no) characteristic impedance in order to deliver uncompressed high-current transients on demand.
Ground Noise-dissipation Technology
AC Ground wires provide protection from current-wiring faults, but they also act as antennas. Thus, they are subject to induced radio-frequency (RF) noise. This RF noise bypasses component power supplies and is typically coupled directly into a system’s most sensitive audio/video circuits. AudioQuest’s patented Ground-Noise Dissipation greatly reduces this distortion, yielding unprecedented levels of noise dissipation across the widest bandwidth (range) of radio frequencies possible. Our unique circuit-topology utilizes a common-mode phase-cancelling array, in concert with proprietary dielectric materials which provide additional differential linear filtering. (US Patent # 9,373,439)