Monitor Audio Silver C350 Center Loudspeaker
Note: The Natural Oak finish currently has an 8- to 12-week lead time
The three-way, four-driver configuration utilises the same driver complement as the Silver 300 although, in this case, the bass drivers have been designed and tuned to work in a sealed box for easier placement in a cabinet or close to a boundary/wall. For the perfect A/V enjoyment, you can’t better the Silver C350 for crisp, articulate dialogue. Don’t miss a word.
What makes the Silver C350 so special is the vertical orientation of the mid and tweeter axis which delivers the same directivity as the other speakers in the system. A high percentage of the total sound balance in a theatre system is delivered to the centre channel (typically 60%), so this crucial speaker should not to be overlooked when specifying a high-performance, no-compromise theatre system for the home.
The Silver C350 makes an ideal partner for the Silver 100, Silver 300 and Silver 500 models, being carefully matched to their sonic characteristics.
- Three-way, four-driver configuration (electrically and acoustically) allows drivers to be optimised to deliver better higher efficiency and lower distortion
- Sealed cabinet for accurate performance when installed in an A/V cabinet, restricted voids or close to a wall
- 25 mm C-CAM, (Ceramic-Coated Aluminium/Magnesium) featuring vented Neo magnet system carefully optimised for lower distortion and cleaner-sounding highs
- Specially developed 4-inch mid-range driver with ‘under hung’ voice coil and motor system to ensure the voice coil is always in the magnetic gap guaranteeing very low distortion
- Dual 6-inch bass drivers with ‘dished’ C-CAM cone profile for better damping and improved mid-range clarity
System Format: 3-Way
Frequency Response (-6 dB): 40 Hz — 35 kHz
Sensitivity (1 W @ 1 m): 90 dB
Nominal Impedance: 8 ohm
Maximum SPL: 113 dBA
Power Handling (RMS): 200 W
Recommended Amplifier Requirements: 80 — 200 W
Bass Alignment: Sealed Cabinet
Crossover Frequency: LF-MF 830 Hz. MF-HF: 3.2 kHz.
Drive Unit Complement
2 x 6" CAM RST bass/mid-range driver
1 x 4" C-CAM RST mid-range driver
1 x 1" C-CAM Gold Dome tweeter
Cabinet Dimensions (HWD): 235 x 560 x 240 mm (9.25 x 22 1/16 x 9 7/16")
Complete Dimensions (Including Terminals (HWD)): 235 x 560 x 270 mm (91/4 x 22 1/16 x 10 5/8")
Weight (each): 14.9 kg (32 lb 13 oz)