Campfire Audio Cascade Headphones
Cascade is a culmination of Campfire Audio's three-year engineering effort to bring its signature sound to a headphone.
The result is a portable, closed-back headphone that sounds and performs like it’s open. Even better; it has the unique sound you expect from a Campfire Audio headphone.
Cascade delivers exceptional musicality and openness. It has a soundstage that expands well beyond the listening space. It possesses sonic traits not found in typical closed-back headphone designs.
Specially crafted custom drivers are at the heart of Cascade. Powerful and impactful sound with excellent speed and micro-detail retrieval. Superior highs extend over precise and controlled bass notes.
- 42 mm beryllium PVD diaphragm dynamic driver
- Sheep leather detachable headphone pads
- Circular "push-pull" connections
- Cast + machined aluminum cup-and-hanger arms
- Steel headband, pivot, and joints
- Litz cable – silver-plated copper with cloth jacket (4′)
Frequency response: 5 Hz–33 kHz
Attenuation: -26 dB
Sensitivity: 100 dB SPL/mW
Impedance: 38 ohm @ 1 kHz
Weight: 13.5 oz (without cable) or approximately 383 g
Outside: 2.75' wide x 4" tall
Inside: 1.5" wide x 2.5" tall